www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Artistic Angles




Recently the class I work with had an art contest. The goal was to use different angles in illustration. I judged the entries since I'm the resident artist and all that. The kids were really nervous about it but I just kept reassuring them. They all exceeded my expectations and the Teacher's too. I ended up designing a banner for the theme of the project and medals for the winners. They were created in Sketchbook and ArtRage. It feels satisfying to integrate art into my place of work.

There was only supposed to be a single winner but I had to make it a tie. It was just too close to call. The two kids that won will be receiving art from me on next week. Just to make sure no one feels left out I will be making new artistic name tags for the kids. They deserve it because they work so hard.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: