www.flickr.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sketchbook Hero Contest




I was on Pulse yesterday and I discovered that Autodesk is having a contest to decide who their next splash page artist will be. I'm very excited because Sketchbook Pro is the one art program I use for my work. (until I get ArtRage and possibly Brushes.) Unfortunately I had no idea what to submit. I had to talk to the teacher I work with and my girlfriend to help me decide. It's one thing to pick your own piece but it's another to get an outside opinion. I just submitted the illustration I did of Rose's cat, Reina.

It seems that she has the best chance for me to win the competition. I love all my work but I know every piece may not work for the contest. I even came up with mockups for the splash pages to help me make a choice. I think I knew Reina was the one to go with. We'll see how everything pans out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: