www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My iPad as a classroom tool




Yesterday I was working with my student. He had a story prompt to do and I had to modify it for him so we could complete it. Usually I will just do this using a pen and paper. Since I carry an iPad I use it as my notebook too. I went into the Penultimate and created a notebook for Work notes. I wrote out some questions for my student and went over it with him. I don't know if he knew what I was writing on but it was very effective. I'll be able to use the iPad for notes and drawings I may need to make in the classroom. Things go a lot faster this way. Not to mention it's just cool using this tablet in a classroom setting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Whalley Ave,New Haven,United States

0 comments: