www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Apps I use daily: Twitter for iPad




Twitter finally released their official iPad app and I love it. Twitterriffic was my mainstay app for Twitter for a while but no more. This app is just beautiful. Your feeds are displayed elegantly with the timeline, mentions, etc on the left. You get pull down menus and when you hit a link it takes you to a window that slides across your feeds.

It's all within the app too. I personally love how when you tweet that the background for the message looks like notebook paper. My only complaint is that new windows don't always slide back when you want them gone. Other than that the presentation combined with it's usefulness make it one of my current favorites. It seems like Pulse and Flipboard have some friendly competition for my time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Platt St,New Haven,United States

0 comments: