www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apps I Use Daily: Photogene




Photogene is an app I recently got for iPad. Filterstorm is okay but I wanted something with more options. Photogene does just that. It allows you to put cool looking filters on your photos, crop, and even play with contrast. It's far from being Photoshop CS5 but it's well done. There's even integration with Twitter, Flickr and Facebook. Now I don't have to email my work to Flickr. I can just go through this way.

I also like the borders that you can integrate with photos. There's one for a stamp and even a movie strip. The presentation could be slicker overall but it gets the job done. It's a very solid app that I enjoy using. I recommend it for photo manipulators and casual photo app users.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Blake St,New Haven,United States

0 comments: