www.flickr.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Apps I use daily: Flickr Studio




I just got into Flickr again a few months ago. I love posting my work and feeling like I'm part of a community of artists. Flickr works great on iPad (aside from the fact you can't upload via the site.) but I would like a smoother experience. Something built from the ground up for iPad. That's where Flickr Studio comes in. I've only had it for a few days but it's amazing.

Going through my photos is a breeze and it's easy to access everyone else's too. The layout almost reminds me of Flipboard in a way.
The explore feature is nice because it let's you view featured photos. Meaning you may find work you may never of thought of. It's just a great experience and worth the money. This app is going to get a lot of use out of me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Campbell Ave,West Haven,United States

0 comments: