www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Breaking Bad Illustration: Walter White (Season 1: Pilot)

Breaking Bad in my opinion is the greatest show on television. There have been many artist renditions of the characters as of late so I was apprehensive about doing my own but I plan to do something a little different than what I've seen. More on that later though. Here's my take on Walt from the first episode. I used a lot of the techniques I learned on my "Nasty Nas" painting for this one. Walt is an older guy so I used a rough skin and old skin textured brush to get those effects. I experimenting with rendering with and blending using airbrush options too. Again I didn't go to smooth because he is older than most of my subjects. This will be the first of many Breaking Bad themed illustrations. Created in Procreate for iPad. Check out my Snapguide tutorial at http://snapguide.com/guides/draw-breaking-bads-walter-white-in-procreate/

 

0 comments: