www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The King of Pop




This is my last official Christmas illustration. It just got posted late. I painted this for the teacher I work with. She's a huge Michael fan and I love backing myself in a corner with my art. I really should've started something like this sooner but I had something else in mind. I was up until one in the morning but somehow I managed to paint this in one sitting. It was very surprising to say the least. At least I'm getting faster. This project was also important because I hadn't done any realistic looking portraits in Brushes.

This is my first attempt at that but I also have the experience I gained from Sketchbook Pro and ArtRage. It wasn't an easy painting but I did enjoy testing my limits. I mean I grew up on Mike too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: