www.flickr.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Featured Illustration: Planter's Cashews




ArtRage definitely became literal for me when I was working on this piece. There are so many good qualities about the app but the lagging and crashing made this painting arduous. I still managed to finish this though and learn more about myself in the process. I can be cool headed about a lot of things but when my art gets lost or corrupted it's over. I'm through with that though.

The actual composition of the painting was cool. ArtRage does a great job of simulating brush strokes. I wanted to give the can a slight abstract feel. It wasn't meant to have a perfect copy of the fonts or Mr. Peanut himself. I really just wanted to make this piece my own. I have the damn things everyday so why not?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: