www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Afterschool Cartooning




Today is the day my after school cartooning class begins. I work at Troup School in New Haven, CT. The kids always ask me to draw for them. I figured I'd do them one better. Why not teach them what I know. It's nice being able to pass something down that you've learned. As of right now I'm not yet a working professional. This might work better for the kids though. I think they'll be able to relate to my class more.

The structure will be very flexible. They'll be plenty of time to free draw but they'll get structure too. I really want them to be able to put together mini comics with a beginning, middle and end. I could spark something in them. Who knows?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Beers St,New Haven,United States

0 comments: