www.flickr.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Savior: Fangs of the Reaper web comic




I've talked about my Savior graphic novel on this blog before but it really doesn't have that much representation online. Their are no pages online and hardly any character illustrations. Over the past few months I have been working on the book on and off. When I got my iPad I got away from my traditional work to learn how to draw on iPad. I wanted to explore things beyond my comic roots. I'm at a point now when I'm ready to make the leap of publishing my story as a web comic. The Prologue and first chapter are pencilled, inked and ready to be colored.

Those two installments will be touched up and colored in Sketchbook Pro. I'm looking forward to getting back to my fantasy story and sharing it with the world. This has always been a labor of love for me. I've had this story for over four years. It's definitely time to publish it. Each installment of Savior: Fangs of the Reaper will appear on my blog in the future for absolutely free. After the first book is published online it will then be published as a paperback book. (Thinking about doing it through Lulu.com btw.) The book will include various easter eggs like character designs, and other illustrations that won't be available online.

Currently I'm working on a series of illustrations to promote the forthcoming series. Look out for them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Blake St,New Haven,United States

0 comments: