www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eye Of The Sun God Apparel

My first love is definitely cartooning but I've always been a fan of artistic apparel. Labels like Bape, Rocawear, Billionaire Boys Club and Ecko inspired me to put my art on clothes. I started doing this shortly after college in 2007. I created some chibi and Egyptian designs. I made iron on transfers and put them on white tees. After a while it got too labor intensive. Paying to have the designs pressed was a better way to go for a time.

Unfortunately that wasn't cost effective. I stopped doing shirts for about a year until I remembered Cafe Press. My girlfriend mentioned it a while ago. I simplified my designs and got started. It's great that they handle the overhead and everything. I got a deluxe shop (You can have as many designs as you want up.) and now I have free reign. I've been making numerous new designs in Sketchbook and updating some old ones too. You can see my designs here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)







Location:Blake St,New Haven,United States

0 comments: