www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Apps I use daily: Text Plus

Text Plus is a very useful app for me. One of the many reasons The Apple iPad was appealing to me was that I could text from it. I took on a 3G bill from AT&T but my phone bill is lower. The app works over Wi-Fi and 3G. It's just very quick. With my T-Mobile phone there would be times when I just didn't get some texts.

With Text Plus I don't miss any messages. The push notifications are great too. They never interrupt the app I may be using and it let's me multitask. It's just a great app. You don't pay any fees. That's one of the best parts about it. Text Plus is just another way for me to stay connected to people.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)


Location:Connecticut 10,New Haven,United States

0 comments: