www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lookbook Number Fifteen and Sixteen

I thought it would be interesting to share my Lookbook series out of order. These two looks are some of my favorites in my wardrobe. For a while my businessware was very monochromatic. I like adding color in these cold winter months. In 15 blues and browns complement each other. I think I dress like I paint and there is harmony in both. Layering the sweater vest over the dress shirt is great for staying warm and looking stylish.

In 16 I illustrated a one of my suit jackets that has received a new lease on life. The colorful scarlet tie pops on the patterned shirt and the understated texture on the jacket sits in the background. Of course I threw in a matching pocket square to squeeze more color out of this look. Artwork created in Paper using Pencil. Clothes by H&M.

 

0 comments: