www.flickr.com

Monday, September 2, 2013

iPad Painting on The New Haven Green

On Wednesday (The 50th Anniversary of Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech) The Future Project launched a community event on The New Haven Green to bring everyone together. It was simply called 8.28 and it was incredible. I was involved in helping to create the show's flyer but more importantly debut a new iPad painting workshop. I had printed my "Remix" painting on canvas to show everyone what could be done using an iPad and had six iPads on hand (courtesy of Metropolitan Business Academy) so people could paint on them. I just love that my painting was mistaken for oils. Everyone was not only impressed but couldn't believe you could create art using an iPad. Here are some photos from the event. Photo credit goes to Leigh Busby.

 

0 comments: