www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mobile Art Academy Exhibition

The Mobile Art Academy in partnership with the Pacific Art League is presenting its first ever Mobile Art Exhibition. Its purpose is to represent mobile artists who specialize in using different mobile devices and apps and bring their work together under one roof. Thus, art created on any mobile phone or tablet using any apps is welcomed.

Recently I had the pleasure of not only pariticpating in but also travelling to Palo Alto to attend this amazing event. Thanks to help from my friends at The Grove, and my family I was able to fly out. A very special thanks to Uwe Maurer and Sumit Vishwakarma for showing me a great time in Palo Alto and San Francisco. Here are some pictures from Mobile Art Academy...

 

 

 

Finally be sure to check out the new piece on me in The New Haven Register.

 

0 comments: