www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Breaking Bad Illustration: What Up, Bitch?

This post contains spoilers for Breaking Bad.
As I watch Breaking Bad enter it's final season I struggle to decide who's my favorite character. With Walt growing darker every episode Jesse may steal the crown so to speak. Jesse is no angel either but what I really like about the character is his screwed up moral compass. On the one hand he is a loyal friend for the most part but then he's also the character that would skim meth off the top of Gus's operation to sell to recovering addicts. His impulsive nature nearly got him killed several times over the course of the show. Jesse was loyal to Combo and nearly got himself shot going after the dealers that ended his life. His loyalty to Walt (and that there was no real way out.) made him kill Gale at the end of season 3. I can't wait to see the further changes this character undergoes.

0 comments: