www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Deadmau5 Submission: Starstruck

The music phenomenon known as deadmau5 (pronounced 'dead mouse') has always had a hand in graphics and design and is recognized as much for being a progressive and house producer as he is for wearing his famous mau5head. Now deadmau5 is inviting aspiring designers to submit their most creative and unique mau5head design for the chance to have it produced as the next deadmau5 head.-from Sketchbook News

I found out about this contest recently and went for it. As an aspiring iPad artist I'm trying to put myself out there as much as possible. This seemed right up my alley. I came up with four designs but this was the one I decided on. It just seemed to capture the whimsical style of Deadmau5. We'll see what happens but this is the design I feel comfortable submitting. The other concepts will be up later on this month.

0 comments: