www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Featured Illustration: Oprah iPad Portrait




My Mom told me a few weeks ago that Oprah's show was coming to an end soon and I should paint her. I had a lot of projects to tackle so I just let that one sit. Eventually I decided to just go for it. I realize Oprah is a huge iPad fan and has even partnered with Flipboard. I have a lot of respect for Oprah and what she's accomplished over her career. When I paint a celebrity I always make sure it's someone I admire. I never paint just anyone. A lot of thought was put into this painting and I'm very proud of the results. Brushes was the perfect app for such a project. I'm very happy I added a portrait like this to my Brushes portfolio. It's important to me that I share the wealth with all of my art apps.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: