www.flickr.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Apple iPie: Slices of iPad Art Gallery




On April 1st (It's no joke.) I will be having an art show in New Haven, CT to showcase my iPad artwork. The show is called Apple iPie: Slices of iPad Art. It will be through Create 96 and The Grove. I just want to say I am very grateful Jeff and Mason not only have an interest in my work but wish to help me succeed.

I absolutely love what Create 96 and The Grove stand for. The show will be from 6 to 9. If you're in the area come out and enjoy yourself. There will be food, music, art and good conversation. I'll be posting more about the event as the details get ironed out. Until then I look forward to April 1st.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

1 comments:

Jack Nork said...

I met a guy who does art with his iPhone at erector square