www.flickr.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Create 96 Presentation




Last night at The Grove in New Haven I attended a little party for all of the participants in The Create 96. It's basically a small community spot where artists of different mediums can come together and share their work. I think it's brilliant by the way. There were a few presenters, both kids and adults too. It was refreshing to be a part of something like this. I rarely get the opportunity to discuss my art with others and vice versa.

I presented a portion of my work (basically everything from late December until now.) with my iPad and The Foliobook app. It was very daunting to present. The first few minutes were terrifying. Thankfully I just went with it and it turned out fine. I guess I was a hit. My work was very well received.
It was very humbling. Sharing my work with like minded people was a blast. I should also mention that the doll (Paraffin) my girlfriend, Rose put together is amazing. I'm sure it'll be on her blog soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

0 comments: