www.flickr.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

IArtists and the communities for iPad creation


Recently I've been trying to strengthen my web presence. Having a 3G iPad makes it easier to create new work and then post it instantly to the web. Thankfully there are many artists out there using various art apps. (Sketchbook Pro, Brushes, and Artstudio) It's very exciting to not only be an artist on a new device but to be part of a new community.

I was on flickr two days ago and I found a link to another site that caught my eye. It was iPaintings.net. It's a whole site devoted to artists that use iDevices(iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches) to create pieces of art. It's always cool to find like minded artists doing work that's in the same vein. Even if it's completely different I can still appreciate hard work. I've been trying to find constant inspiration to keep up my creativity. I look forward to delving deeper into this site and making it known just exactly what I do on this thing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Campbell Ave,West Haven,United States

0 comments: