www.flickr.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Apps I Use Daily: FatSecret





FatSecret is one of the most useful apps I have for iPad. I try to keep a healthy and active lifestyle. I work out and I eat six meals a day. I kept a log for the longest. My meals would be listed with the nutritional values. Keeping track of all of this manually really sucks. That's the bottom line. This app has a database of food to choose from and even a barcode entry for the stuff it doesn't have. It really makes counting not so much of a chore. There's even a database for exercises. That includes how many calories are burned with each activity.

This application really helped me come up with systems to stay fit. Unfortunately it only logs Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. I have to cram all my meals between those. Thankfully I keep an organized log in Penultimate. That's a small grip though. It's nice to have an application that takes care of all the nutritional number crunching.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Anubis)

Location:Campbell Ave,West Haven,United States

0 comments: